Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My day in pictures...

So I think I figured out where all the dove go when it is dove season... they come into town to eat people's cat food! This morning, while I was attempting to get dressed, I kept hearing weird noises in the back yard. I look out the window to see a covey of dove chowing on wet cat food...



This is our newest addition to the family. His name is Chocolate... but my Spanish instructor is the one who gave him to us and his family referred to him as "Choco" (done with a Spanish accent)!
He is in serious need of a make-over, but I can't find anyone who can get him in NOW! ha! Boy dogs do not need pony-tails! Boy dogs in families where life is crazy especially do not need pony-tails! I cannot fix my hair, the girls hair, and the dogs hair everyday! ha!


ANd seriously I am about sick of the rain! I know I should be thankful that it is raining... but COME ON! I can only take soooo much! Between the mud and the dogs who might drown in the puddles my carpet needs to be cleaned... my students smell (you know, that wet dog smell boys often get).... and my runny nose won't go away! AUGH! I wouldn't mind the rain if it could come in spurts... rain every Monday for example, but no! our forecast shows the rest of the week of rain! I guess I can't really do anything about this though... so I might as well try to find some positives... um... I'll come back to that one!



O

No comments: