Sunday, October 23, 2011

Who?

This is your life---Who you wanna be? You might recognize those words as lyrics to a Switchfoot song...profound lyrics to me! I mean, despite the influences around us, at the end of the day, it's all up to the individual as to the direction their life is going to take! And although there are still a lot of haters regarding the choices I've made over the last few years, I can honestly say, I am who I wanna be! I mean how many people can say that? I have a husband who treats me like a queen & makes me want to be a better me! I have 2 amazing daughters who surprise me everyday! I have a job I love, where I get to shape the minds of young adults! I have a network of friends that are the best! So...from today, I will (try) to no longer be sad over lost relationships with people who can't seem to understand & instead rejoice in the fact that I am (finally) who I wanna be!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: