Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Cleaning poem!

So I saw this on my friend's myspace... it is sooooo true!

Cleaning Poem
I asked the Lord to tell me,
Why is my house is such a mess.
He asked if I'd been 'computering',
And I had to answer "yes."

He told me to get off my fanny
And tidy up the house.
And so I started cleaning up...
The smudges off my mouse.

I wiped and shined the topside.
That really did the trick...
I was just admiring my work...
I didn't mean to 'click.

'But click, I did, and oops I found
A real absorbing site
That I got SO way into...
I was into it all night.

Nothings changed except my mouse
It's very, very shiny.
I guess my house will stay a mess...
While I sit here on my hiney.

I complain daily about how I need to be more productive... between my myspace, and my blogs its no wonder I can't seem to get anything done!

--jess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man isn't that the truth? But I'm worse, because even if the internet is down, I don't clean...I read a magazine or a book! LOL.

Ashley said...

I love that! Thank you so much for commenting...