Saturday, November 01, 2008

The pain of loss...

It is with tears streaming that I post this post. Last night, my grandma passed away. As much as I would like to say it was unexpected... I guess it wasn't really! When Gma went to Lubbock 3 weeks ago, the dr's told her that if she didn't have open heart surgery she would be dead in 3 weeks. Well... she had the surgery... it has been 3 weeks... and she is now dead. Hmmm... it would seem to me that the dr was right and God was ready to have His child home. I can only imagine Gma walking the streets of gold right now worshiping her Lord and running into family who have gone before her. And honestly, at least I have that security... at least I have that comfort... my Gma has gone to a place and I know that I will see her again someday....

1 comment:

Shelley said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. Hang in there :)