Sunday, November 09, 2008

Weekend update...

Who knows how blogger will post these pictures, but they are from the weekend! The first pic is from church tonight. Kali and our music minister (her piano teacher) played a duet of "Jesus Loves Me" during the offering tonight! It was soooo cute and she did a great job! She was sooooo nervous, but she was very excited about getting to do it!


On Friday night I went with my friend Katie to play bingo! I've wanted to go for a loooonnnggg time, but couldn't find anyone to go with me! Katie was all about it! We totally lost, but we had a good time! Notice all the snack food we brought with us... and the free candles that the bingo hall gave us... good luck candles! Ha!

I had some pics of us posted with out dobbers in hand... but close ups are never pretty! ha! Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week!











No comments: