Friday, January 06, 2012

What was that?

What was that? Oh yes, I remember now... another resolution totally busted before I could even start! :( 


I vowed before new years that I would begin my year in the gym and I would spend the next year focusing on not being a fatty  anymore. And then this happened... 






'This' was an 'incident' while ice skating! :( Saw my family dr yesterday and he thinks it will need surgery and I have a 6-8 wks ahead of me being a gimp. :( 


Anyone else noticing the over abundance of sad faces in this post? Yeah, that would be because I am sooooo nottttt happpyyyy about this! :( Not just because being an invalid sucks arse, but because I had finally gotten to the place in my mind that I was going to focus and lose weight the healthy way & look what happens! :( Not that I can't change my way of eating or try to lose weight through diet alone, but this isn't just about the weight... this is about wanting to be healthy and fit. 


Sigh... 


Edit: Can I just say that morning TV is totally depressing??? Dr. Oz has me convinced I'm going to die if I don't eat a certain diet and blah, blah, blah. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate morning TV. All the women are tiny and obnoxiously perky. : (