Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Oops!

Just got a phone call from the church... no church tonight due to the fact that the building flooded last night! The rain came down hard last night and apparently the corridor between the two buildings flooded and there is much to fix. I was just up there yesterday to get something out of my music minister's office and his office floor was full of papers/music that he had in piles, I'm guessing all of that got wet! ugh!

On a side note, can someone please explain to me why when my children eat nutty bars they feel the need to separate the bars instead of eating the bar whole. All this manages to do is make a huge mess, but when I say something they freak out like the bar are not edible any other way!

jess

oh and the Kelly Clarkson CD is great... I couldn't handle the pressure it was on sale at WM for 9.92... so I HAD to... I mean, I NEEDED it! haha!

No comments: