Sunday, July 08, 2007

Catching up...

Yesterday I met my cousin at the mall to find dresses for the upcoming wedding. Kali was happy in whatever I put her in, wish I could say the same for Megan. I will NEVER take a child who has been away at camp for 4 days to a store... NEVER. I know she was tired... but she was also quite pissy about the dresses. She is now grounded for the week from TV (which is by far a better punishment for her than spanking could ever be)... that's how much fun shopping with her was! The most frustrating part was that she was quite insistent that the dress not be fruu fruu... hello... it is a wedding... what did she think she was going to wear? ugh!

I start teaching again tomorrow... It will be a pretty tough schedule for the first 3 weeks and then it will ease up! I will be teaching 9-11 and 12-3 and then TR evenings. It sounds like a lot, but in the long run I know that it will be worth it. I mean, if I don't do this there is NO WAY that we can do our family trip to Disney! So... off to work I go! GUess I should find a sitter, huh?

I went to the dr last week because I think I am losing my mind... I cannot remember ANYTHING. In fact, I completely forgot to take my children food for lunch one day. The dr didn't have a clue... so we are weaning me off of my happy pills to see if that could be it... Anyone have any other ideas? I have heard several suggestions... stress, lack of things to do, etc. If it were any other time in my life I would agree to the stress part, but I just don't know that I would consider myself all that stressed... hmmm....

jess

No comments: