Sunday, April 06, 2008

Oh... the memories...


Ok... how many of you can guess who this group of men are???? They, of course, were what made me drool with silly girlishness during my freshman year of high school... New Kids on the Block! Did you hear that they are reuniting and releasing a new album??? Am I the only one excited??? HAHA! I know I'm not, as there is a group of ladies I work with who are just as excited as I am! I think I might even break out the poster that I have hidden in the shed, just so my kids can understand!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I am with you!! They were on the TODAY show the other morning. I had lots of flashbacks... so fun. Cant wait to hear their new stuff!!

Lolosblog said...

Katie, my daughter, can still sing everyone of their songs! she drives me crazy and is soooo excited. Her favorite birthday party ever was New Kids!

Amy said...

I did a post on them too!! So many memeories of those boys!! I can't believe they're back. Maybe we should all go see them!!