Monday, April 28, 2008

Update...

I have got to start posting more than once a week... haha! School will be out soon and I'll be back to posting normally!

Yogi seems to be doing fine, for anyone concerned. He has some pretty nasty bruising, but he managed to work out of his wrap... silly dog! I'm to the point that if he lives, he lives... I cannot spend money I do not have on an animal! I HATE GAS PRICES! Funny how gas prices seem to be crunching every one's budget and yet the government can't seem to do anything about it... what's that about?

We leave for Mexico in exactly 18 days! I can't wait! It is a little overwhelming to find people to watch the kids, the dogs, pack for all four of us etc, etc. But I know it will be well worth it! This will be the first trip Robert and I have ever gone on that wasn't to Ft. Worth. And the first one that was more than 2 nights! Yippee!!!!

Ok... have to grade the 60 papers staring at me...

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Yall will have so much fun in Mexico!! Get those papers graded so you can get to packing :)