Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer Rain...

Seriously?!?! Another day of rain?!?!?! I thought I lived in Texas!!! AUGHHH!!! I understand that rain is good & that rain is necessary for growth and cleansing, but, um... I've had enough this summer!!! Not like my complaining will make it stop happening....

For those who read my last post and are wondering... Gpa didn't call. I finally called him and his new wife was sick, so he said we should try again another day, although he didn't set a day, so who knows when/if that will happen. I kind of wanted my family crap to be fixed before we head off to Michigan for 10 days.

Speaking of Michigan, soooo thankful that I have inlaws that are amazing!!! Jasen's parents are divorced and in different states, so I'm guaranteed at least two adventures a year out of the state of Texas, but they've also been quite loving an accepting of myself and my babies. I do find it rather ironic that the parents that are the most loving and accepting are the ones that aren't especially religious and the parents that have been the most unforgiving and unaccepting are the ones that are religious. Makes it quite difficult to argue for Christianity when the Christians in my life are causing the most hurt. Not that I've turned my back on Christianity at all (would hate for people to think that), but I've def struggled with it all for the last year & mainly due to how people in the church & in my own family have acted! Maybe we will just move to Michigan and be where the family that loves us regardless is! :)

No comments: