Monday, January 08, 2007

I missed my workout for this?

Ok... so I have stressed out completely over this presentation I am doing on Wednesday. I have stayed up late and gotten up early... which means I've lots sleep. I have skipped my workout with Holly (sorry, holly!). I skipped church yesterday and spent an entire Sunday in my office. And guess what?! When I went to the meeting today the other presenters had no freaking clue what they were doing... and half of what I had been told I needed by my boss... wasn't exactly what I had needed. I have put more hours into this presentation than I think I ever did for any of my classes.... and I so could've gotten away with about half of the effort... and none of the stress! It's times like this that I wonder why it is they are cutting the COMMUNICATION department from the university....

Anyway, all that said, I can officially say I am over the hump. All that I have left is to create some worksheets, which can be done in front of the TV tonight. So... here's to completing the largest project I've ever done... and getting the nerve to actually present it Wednesday~!

1 comment:

The Best Family said...

how fun to find you here! reading back, I cannot believe that those are your girls... I would not have picked them out in a crowd... they are so grown up!! And I like your long-hair look... It has been forever since I have seen you guys. It will be fun to keep up with you this way.....
take care!
~summer best