Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Tooth Fairy




Kali lost her first tooth! She has been sad for about 6 months because all of her friends have lost teeth... I kept telling her it would happen eventually... and look, I was right! She was so excited about losing it... she kept playing with it and she broke in half... hence the hands on either side of her mouth! I guess this is a sign that she is growing up, huh? It was hard enough sending her to kindergarten... and letting her pick her own clothes... now she's losing teeth... what's next? Just kidding... I love that she is growing up... and each stage is more interesting than the next. Kali is a bundle of energy... I mean her teacher at school told me that she "loves her personality"... not 'she's so smart', or 'so well-behaved'... but 'loves her personality'... is that a sign? I so enjoy her personality, though... except on days that we need to be somewhere 5 min ago, because she doesn't know what 'hurry up' means... she makes me laugh daily... she is so confident and will totally do the most random things because they were fun... for example, when I was at the church practicing for my duet in the Christmas program she did back flips all the way down the isle... I asked her why... she responded with "its more fun than walking!"... wonder what the future holds with this one!

--jessica

4 comments:

The Best Family said...

how fun! Micah lost his first tooth last week.... werent they born about a week apart, too? I can't believe they are old enough to be losing teeth! She has a cute "snaggle-toothed" grin!

Amy said...

She is such a pretty little girl!!

Anonymous said...

My daughter has recently lost 2 teeth..and was way excited too. =) I was reading your last post about MLK..and my daughters school didn't cancel either. Must just be small schools. What school district are you in? We are in Jim Ned. We did end up being out on MLK day anyways...bad weather. So it worked out all right.

Rebecca said...

Too cute! We haven't gotten around to losing teeth yet. Luckily, the girls don't know they're due yet, so I don't hear about it all the time. :)