Monday, March 05, 2007

Seriously now...

Megs principal called today after school to tell me that she and 3 other children had been sent to her office.... why? you might ask. Megs took her earrings off at gym, because they were hurting her ears... Isaac grabbed her earring, handed it to Coby and then took Becca's earring... at which point both boys decided to pierce their ears. Huh? So the 4 children got sent to the Principal's office. Now, maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that if some stupid little boy grabbed Megs earring... and she didn't hand it to him... and she was asking for it back... that she shouldn't have been in trouble... but I guess that's just me. The principal did tell me that Megs was very upset and that she understood Megs didn't give the boy the earring... so, um, why didn't she tell Megs she wasn't in trouble? Why did she yell at her like she did the other three? Cuz let me tell you how upset Megs was by the time she got home to me... oh my, you would've thought she had been suspended or something... and she's even saying she is never going to wear earrings again... now come on! Any thoughts here?

jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that really makes no sense. I totally see your point. Why would she get into trouble when she didn't do anything? Weird. I'd be very upset.