Sunday, January 20, 2008

Bored, bored, bored...

So... I think I have reached my limit of being stuck in the house! I have tried to venture out, but my limit of being out seems to be about 2 hrs. I always forget that the worst part of surgery is how your body feels when it is all said and done... I mean, my nose isn't so bad it's the overall icky feeling that I can't seem to make go away! Oh well... I just need to give it time and I will feel better. It has been nice watching the family do all the chores though! I have to go back to teaching on Tuesday, so let's hope I have it together by then!

My little brother and his gf had their baby... MaKenzie Leigh. She was born on Wednesday. I have no clue about all of the particulars due to my own surgery, but she is currently in the NICU at Abilene Regional. She had a seizure and low blood sugar and wasn't breathing right. Today I heard that she is eating on her own but that they have found a heart mumur and it looks like she will be there for a few more days running tests. One of her eyes is teardropped shaped, like Alyssas and they are wondering what other similarities they are! Just keep the family in your prayers... I'm not sure Ashley can handle two special needs kids, a 3 yr old and a 5 yr old.

No comments: