Monday, November 26, 2007

Catching up...

It is 11 and I really should be in bed... 6am is going to come early after 5 days of sleeping until 8am. I really think grown-up world shouldn't start until at least 9am. If I didn't have to be anywhere until 9am I would be a much happier person! haha!

I've never been good at doing things when I am supposed to do them. For example, I had 5 days home in which I could've completely graded the work for all of my classes not to mention prepared for the next two weeks... instead, I did things like watch all the shows I have DVR for the last 2 mths, cleaned my bedroom from top to bottom, cleaned the living room from top to bottom, and washed, dried, folded and put away about 12 loads of laundry. All important stuff.... but probably not what the most impt.

I will say that cleaning my room from top to bottom completely disgusted me. Has anyone looked under their bed in the last year??? I decided to pull up the mattresses and vacuum under the bed... eww... lots of dust hiding under there. No wonder my allergies have been killing me!

As for the laundry... we had to buy a new dryer on Friday... let's just say how fun that wasn't. When I got my front loading washer I knew I would eventually have to buy a dryer, but I didn't expect the matching dryer to cost 700$. We decided that the matching part was a bit overrated when we could get a dryer that was just as good for 348$ and most dryers are front loading anyway. I will say that dryer should've been bought long ago. I can now get a load of laundry washed, dried and put away in less than 2 hrs. I'll let you know how this affects the electric bill!

So, this post is a little random... sorry... not a lot of important stuff happening... I'm sure I could come up with something meaningful to post... but I'm tired and my brain is not so much working! Have a good week!


PS> I have a grammar question... everytime I use the words should've, would've, could've the spell check goes crazy... why is this??? Those are words, aren't they????

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Can you come clean my room top to bottom... and while you are at it could you do the girls rooms too?? :)

Lolosblog said...

I have always called the gunk under the bed "dust bunnies". But I used to work with a little old woman that loved to sweep the floor (that I don't understand) and when she would get a lot of the dust she would always say "Looks like God was making another man under there>" That always cracked me up!

Spell check is not so smart if you ask me!