Wednesday, November 14, 2007

When it rains, it poors...

Not literally of course since Abilene hasn't seen rain since sometime in Oct, but I feel like today has been one of those days that I would have rather not experienced... and it's only 11am. Ugh! I know that there are many people with many problems much worse than mine, but when you are stuck in the middle of the stuff it all seems so big. I know that in the long run it won't really matter and most of what is happening is just annoying, but I don't like how I feel inside when all of this stuff is happening. I woke up at 7:15 this morning and we have to leave the house by 7:30 for the kids to make it to class on time. It was anything but peaceful on the way to school and then I got to listen to 100 excuses for why the students didn't have their work done or why this or that was happening. I blew up at my 9am class because I have frankly heard just about enough. Then I looked at my checking acct and I cannot make heads or tell of what is happening. I used the bill pay that the bank does to pay the bills, but since it doesn't take the money out right away I cant figure out the balance. I guess I will just have to use that acct for bills and nothing else so that I can stay on top of the blow money. (I can budget, I can budget, I can budget... if I keep telling myself this will it happen???) Robert walked into my office before his 11 o'clock class and I burst into tears.... and now I cannot get them to stop. His solution was that I needed to go home and go to bed... he might be right. I honestly think that I have been sick with sinus stuff for so long that my body is just wearing down... or something like that. Too bad I can't just stop time and take a little nap.....

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Hope your day gets better. Oh and with the bill pay stuff... I am all for sticking with the check, pay stub, stamp, and envelope. I like to know exactly how much and when it is taken out of the account. Technology is great, but not at the expense of confusing you! Maybe you can get to bed at 8 tonight and watch a good episode of GREY's!