Thursday, June 01, 2006

Suck it up!

Aren't ya'll sick of hearing about me wanting a FT job? I know I'm sick of complaining about it... so here is my new motto. I will be happy with whatever comes my way. The truth is I do not feel the Lord leading me in any other direction, nor are we starving because of the lack of a FT job for me. Things are fine the way they are... so basically I need to suck it up and quit getting my feelings hurt because things haven't gone my way! Wow... don't I sound so mature? If you only knew.....


I taught my first English class tonight... when i dismissed class I couldn't help thinking these poooooor kids... I mean, to go to college for English and discover your teacher really is a speech teacher who moonlights as an English teacher! Just Kidding... we had a good class and I think I might enjoy this English gig... shhhh.... don't tell hubbie... he said he couldn't be married to an English teacher....

--jessica

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hey girl, welcome to
"stretchville" an uncomfortable place to put it mildly! You don't know how many of us....well, maybe you do...who are being kicked out of our comfort zones. I am one of them.

Ya can't hide talent, and God's a great networker. I would tell you to relax, but I'm not sure I want to take the same advice in my own life, so I'll hush...blessings.