Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I need a little humor...

So... life is stressing me out so I think I need a bit of humor.. here goes... are you ready?

How do you make 5 pounds of fat interesting?????



Did you guess yet????



Put a nipple on it!

My friends livened this one up for me... they added saggy to it! Ain't that the truth!


Here's the other joke...

What did the ghost say to the bee?


Did you guess yet?

Boobee! Get it... booby! Ha ha... I know simple minds simple pleasures... but what can I say...

Ya'll got anymore for me???
--jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you call a frozen police officer?
??????????????????????????????????

A copcycle!!!!!!

Sorry, I don't know any booby jokes. Only clean jokes here.

Looney Mom™ said...

Oh I wish I knew... too far down in the pits to even crack a smile.