Friday, September 29, 2006

Weekend Plans

Can I just say how giddy I am with excitement right now? Robert and I are leaving town in 4 hrs to go away without our children. We have been married for 10 years and have NEVER gone anywhere... too poor before we had kids... too poor after we had kids. I just bought tickets for some Improv club called "Four Day Weekend" and got info from my students about the best places to eat. We may do the Medievel Times thing tomorrow night, but we will just see! I am even being a good wife and going to Cabella's... I figure there is girly shopping in the area too... shhh don't tell. The only request Robert has made about the trip is that we find a Fredericks of Hollywood to go to... hmmm, wonder what his intentions are? Anyway, I hope you all have a good weekend! Talk to ya Monday!

--Jessica

3 comments:

Looney Mom™ said...

Woo hoo! Sounds great. Have fun! ;)

Tammy M. said...

HEB is the store where the golden syrup is, it is in a tin, by the molasses.
I hope you guys have a great weekend.

Sarah said...

The only reason I am not wild with envy is because our 48 hour "get away" is in 3 weeks!! I can't wait! Have a GREAT weekend -- especially at Frederick's of Hollywood!