Sunday, September 30, 2007

It's over...

Our very busy weekend has drawn to a close. (Thank goodness!) I would post pictures, but I had to drop the camera off for repairs so no pics. This weekend we managed to attend the AHS homecoming game, watch Kali play soccer, start a fence, go to dinner with the family, go to church, watch the Junie B Jones production, finish a fence, and go to the grocery store. It is 8:30 on Sunday and this is probably the first time that I have rested. I have not gotten a single thing ready for this week, but I guess I can just wing it! (Or so I hope!)

We ended up eating dinner with the family on Saturday to celebrate my niece's bd. That way we avoided the entire dealing with the ex thing and my kids got to see Junie B. Jones.

That's all for now as Rt needs my compt to do his homework... guess I'll post more later!

No comments: