Sunday, February 24, 2008

A new week begins...

Every Sunday night I have the same thought... my weekend needs one more day! This weekend was packed full of places to be and things to do which means that I got absolutely no rest time. Friday night was softball tryouts for the girls and then dinner at the mall. Saturday brought a day of cleaning (YUCK!) by the girls and I (which really means me cleaning and the girls spending the day in trouble) while Rt trimmed trees for my parents. He got home at 3:30 and we turned around and left for our Sunday school party at 5:30. And of course today brought church and then I decided to go shopping... I basically was gone from 9am this morning until 9pm tonight between church, shopping, and church! After I got home there was dittos to get ready (as much as I said I wasn't going to do it, I just couldn't not go to the sale). Now it is 11pm, and I really should be in bed...

Sorry for the boring post... I thought I would come up with some poetic commentary on life... but my brain is too tired! Hope everyone had a good weekend! Oh, and spell check works now!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I Love busy fun-filled weekends! Wish I lived there to participate in DITTOS... sounds great!!! Have a good week...