Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Positive Thinking...

I am attempting to work on my attitude toward life... I have become so cynical and questioning of the happenings around me and people's motives. I went to the bookstore today and bought these cute little books that include bible verses, inspirational quotations, and essays for saying thanks, giving comfort, sharing God's love, and friendship. I decided that if nothing else, reading something positive throughout my day might aid in a more positive view on life... and who knows, occasionally it might give me something to blog about when I have nothing to add!

Here are a few quotes that I found interesting today...

The truth of the Gospel is intended to free us to love God and others with our whole heart. (John Eldredge)

No matter how crazy or nutty your life seemed, God can make something strong and good out of it. He can help you grow wide branches for others to use as shelter. (Barbara Johnson)

If you won't fill your heart with gratitude, the devil will fill it with something else. (Marie T. Freeman)

We long to find someone who has been where we've been, who shares our fragile skies, who sees our sunsets with the same shades of blue. (Beth Moore)

No comments: