Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fingers Crossed...

We put our house up for sale in Feb. but we haven't had a lot of bites. There is a woman who has come to look at it twice and has called numerous times with questions... so keep your fingers crossed that the woman will make an offer today! At this point, she could offer us just about anything and we would accept. I have tried to be very patient in this whole process, and I know that what is supposed to happen will happen on God's time! But patience has never been one of my strong suit.

Yesterday, I got online to look for rental properties and houses for sale in town to see what options we might have if the house sales. Can I just say how ridiculous it is that the market is so inflated? I mean, really, how can a house bought 10 yrs ago be worth double its asking price today? UGH! Our realtor seems to think there will be a correction in the market soon... so I really think we will just rent until that correction happens. I mean, we could qualify for one of those ridiculously priced homes... but then I would have to quit shopping! Hahahaha! Priorities... hahahaha!

Anyway, keep your fingers crossed...

No comments: