Monday, May 07, 2007

Random Thoughts...

Overheard from the living room:

Megan: What do you do before you have a party in outer space?
Kali: What?
Megan: Planet...
Kali: That's not funny

Megan: Why does dora talk like that? (referring to a v-smile game in which dora speaks in sentences that are missing some words)
Kali: Cuz she has a speech delay like me...

House news: A woman came to look at our house and she really, really liked it! So here's hoping that she calls with an offer later today!

Question: Why do they put almonds in my trailmix? And what am I supposed to do with the almonds after I take them out?

Question 2: Why is it that students expect to still pass a class when they fail to give their speeches in a speech class?

Question 3: Why does Megan get soooo angry when Kali doesn't play the v-smile the way she says? I mean, it is Kali's v-smile... and it is rated for 3-6 yr olds. UGH!

Dance Lessons: Robert and I started jitterbug lessons last Monday. The lessons are 4 weeks long... but I think we might have issues since he is a foot taller than I am. Oh well, it is good exercise! Maybe I'll post a video or something when we finish our lessons!

jess

No comments: