Friday, April 28, 2006

The Difference Between Boys and Girls

Robert is gone to a training thing in Waco, so the girls and I went to see the movie "8 Below" tonight at the dollar show. Our friends from church, Matt and Amy, were there with their two boys. The movie was great...no foul language, no sex, no violence. The movie did, however, remind me once again that there are some big differences between what boys and girls appreciate about life.
At one point in the movie, the dogs find a killer whale to chow down on...both of my daughters had a fit because it was quite disgusting. Braxton and Briley, on the other hand, thought it was the coolest thing ever. Later in the movie, Jerry and his girlfriend kiss...Kali cheered and Braxton said very loudly "that's just gross." I wonder what I need to do to convince Kali to think more like Braxton on this kissing boys thing....hmmmm.
--Jessica

1 comment:

Chris said...

Dogs vs a whale? Cool!