Monday, April 10, 2006

UPDATE

Ok...it is 9:15 pm...less than 24 hrs before my paper is due. I am sitting at Java City drinking some kindof highly caffeinated beverage working on my paper. In Courier New font I am at 11 pgs. HMMMM....I did figure out that what is due tomorrow is only a rough draft...so feasibly that means I only need 4 or so more pages to call it a night! Wish me luck...or better yet come to Java City and chat with me while I write!

--Jessica

SO....I just ran spell check before I posted and it suggested that I replace HMMMM with WHAMMY??????

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Well, whammy! You are knocking out the pages. Good for you. Keep plugging away.

Rebecca said...

Surely they can't knock points off for a short rough draft. Right? Rough drafts don't count. Who needs them?

Here's a little writing mantra for you...

Grooooooove...

Floooooowwwww...

Transitiooooooooonnn...

Ediiiiiiiiiit...

Rewriiiiiiiiiiite...

Wow. I must be up too late. Have fun.