Sunday, April 23, 2006

Rest

I have survived the weekend...are you surprised? I think I might be! Although my house still looks like a bomb blew up, I do feel like I accomplished something.

Saturday: I finished the 2005 album...now to plan another day to catch up on this year's album. Robert found a truck that fit into his price range...so, now I really do get to keep my little red car. Went to a going away party for my friend Ann...she will be greatly missed...I will tell you more about her later.

Sunday: Went to church...ate Ta Molly's for lunch...we had the best waitress ever...she brought us plates for the kids without us even asking. After church, we went to the hospital to see grandma. She was high on pain pills...it was kindof funny...she just chattered away. The program was tonight and it was great. I didn't screw up my parts...which is always good. My parents came to see their little girl sing in church...something they haven't seen in 12 yrs.

It is 9:30...my kids are asleep...my head is hurting...and I have to get up at 5:45am to teach...so I will share more tomorrow...have a good night.

--Jessica

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Glorious weekend all around, it sounds like -- I think I've had that waitress at Sunday lunch. Most excellent! More than anything, I'm so thankful your parents came to see you. Sounds like it was a blessing for everyone!

Tammy M. said...

You were in my thoughts and prayers last night. So glad that your performance went well. Like Sarah I am glad your parents were there to support you. Scrapbooking is kind of like laundry, just when you think you might be catching up.....

Keegon said...

Yeah, spring break was fun and I just got back yesterday afternoon. I feel burnt out, but only 35 more days of school!