Wednesday, April 19, 2006

He is Powerful!

We are in the midst of a thunderstorm right now and it is beautiful. What better way to be reminded of the Lord's power than by watching the lighting strike the ground and hear the clouds rumble with thunder. It also helps to remind me that He is in control of all that is happening...that He has a plan. Funny how in the midst of the turmoil of my own life...I can see the power of my Lord in a thunderstorm...maybe I am growing up afterall....

My church is having an Easter program this Sunday night at 6pm and I really wish that anyone who reads this would come...or at least the ones in Abilene. The title of the program is Redemption and there are some great songs in it. Oh...you might need directions. The church is Southwest Park Baptist Church and it is on S. 20th between Barrow and Sayles. Hope to see you there...I'll be the one singing the duet "A love that will not let me go"...the song is awfully fitting of the love my Lord has for me, even on my worst days!

--Jessica

No comments: